Business System Manager (Media Content Management System)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988281
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3707790/001
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational media company as their Content Management Systems Business Manager.
Our client is a leading multinational media company with a strong presence in APAC region. They are currently looking for an experienced Media Content Management Systems Business Manager.
As a Business System Manager for Content Management & programming, you will be responsible for :
- Managing ongoing operational maintenance and support of all systems while providing subject matter expertise for the Content system
- Coordinating with production support issues while prioritising production issues and routine changes
- Working with business users to identify priorities
- Managing release coordination with regional counterparts while leading technology team throughout software project delivery activities
- Working with business stakeholders while managing project scope and actively communicating with all key stakeholders
- Managing the full software development life cycle, from requirements gathering, implementation through to support
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 10 years experience in IT division with at least 3 years experience in a managerial role. You will have at least 5 years' experience as a business analyst or product manager working on Content systems supporting TV programmers (e.g. IBMS) in end-to-end content planning, rights management, scheduling functions and integration into sales, media management, listings, playout, digital and distribution
You will have experience in successfully dealing with all levels of stakeholders with an ability to effectively communicate ideas, plans, and status to line level,middle and senior management
You will have experience using IBMS system (Sintec Media)
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Leadership opportunity
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg