Business System Analyst ( 3 months)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982535
EA License No 08C2893
• Gather, analyse and formalize user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
• Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
• Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
• Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
• Participate in Coding and Code Review.
• Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
• Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
• Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
Key Performance Indicators:
• Developed system that meets user requirement and benefit realization based on business case, include schedule, cost and it associated KPI.
• Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
• To improve Customer Experience.
• To monitor potential delay in delivery and recommend the approach.
• Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
• 2-4 years IT experience
• Experience in IT business analysis techniques
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Technology – MSSQL2005 & above, Visual Studio .Net Enterprise Architect, MS Server Stored Procedure
• Domain – Familiar with Project Financial, Project management tools etc
• Project Management Portfolio tools, Project Financial domain experience preferred.
• Good to have Project Management skill Business Analysis ProfessionalTM (CBAP).
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to DVT
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
EA license no.: 08C2893
REG No :R1438554