RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Business Support Executive (MNC / Jurong)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987052
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. DA1710
Our client is a well-known multinational corporation in the military training equipment / system technology.
- Handle highly confidential matters to support the customer’s contract
- Administer and perform follow up on outstanding losses and damage of equipment to closure or settlement
- Communicate and advise on loss and damage processes to users of equipment
- Ensure equipment loss and damage records are accurately maintained and recorded promptly
- Ensure equipment users submit loss and damage reports within timeframes and check reports are correctly completed
- Ensure accurate advice is provided on equipment costs;
- Generate the month loss and damage accounting submission to management
- Liaise with equipment users to ensure updating occurs on outstanding loss and damage reports
- Assist with inventory equipment checks and reconciliation
- Provide business support to ensure Managers accurately support payroll and timesheet recording
- Check time and leave is recorded correctly and placed in the right systems
- Check the roll call to ensure that timesheets reflect absences appropriately in the E Leave system
- Undertake checks of overtime claims and ensure timesheets are corrected to forward to Payroll officer
- Ensure Manager’s sign and approve timesheets through the process within timeframes required
- Advises HR Manager of any insurance claims for any injuries occurred on site and provide investigation report
- Assist field support employees with timesheet matters
- Attend Warehouse and Safety meetings as and when required
- Assist with dialogue discussions that occur on a monthly basis
- Liaise with the customer as and when required
- Liaise with the HR Manager regarding matters of recruitment, discipline and industrial relations
- Assist with nominations from sites on who should receive reward and recognition awards/Star Awards
- Assist HR Manager in organizing team building activities
- Diploma in Business or related studies
- Proficient in MS Office
- Understand basic business contract terms
- Experience in dealing with customers and vendors
- Positive attitude, well organized and able to multi-task
Please email your CV (preferably with photo, reasons for leaving and current salary) to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg . (R1101468). Thank you.