Business Process Manager - Singapore
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958332
EA License No 14S7124
Employer Ref. BPM Singapore
A leading 3PL MNC is looking to hire an experienced Business Process Manager for their Regional Office in Singapore. Operating in more than 110 locations in 60 countries, they manage 200 logistics facilities covering over 20 million square feet globally.
- The incumbent would be responsible to provide strategic and analytical support and also define, lead, manage and execute, key process re-engineering and transformation initiatives with a strong focus on finance.
- Specific experience in Finance Business Process re-engineering is preferred. Should have experience executing transition activities in a Shared service environment in Singapore or Malaysia, preferably for a Logistics’ Organization
Working closely with the business team to understand process and redesign or improve the same. Also you would also be accountable for training and mentoring staff/team members on continuous improvement on an on-going basis. You would be responsible for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance process and be instrumental in the successful design, implementation, transition and sustainability of the future operating model.
This is a newly created role with a robust future growth, thus giving the incumbent unique opportunity to review the existing processes and re-engineer them to bring about transformative changes to the organization
Experience and Skills
- Relevant 6-8 years of experience with strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results by introducing new methods and thought processes to drive business process improvement
- Proven ability in process mapping and redesign
- International client management exposure is required
- Ability to travel internationally for projects
- Strong presentation, documentation and diagramming skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and understand As Is process quickly
- You would have a Degree in Finance, preferably Master’s.
- Engineering degree is an added advantage.