Business Process Manager (Sales)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986641
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116107
- Major Foreign-based Manufacturer
- key Business process Lead role in Singapore
- Excellent Career Exposure and Growth
Our client is well-established MNCs in the consumer industry and it enjoys strong presence as well as market confidence in the region. To support its continuous growth, it is now looking to hire an experienced IT Business Process Manager (for its sales functions)
This role will manage a team of experienced Business Analysts in partnering with the business functions. The main responsibilities includes: (1) Business partnering and advisory work for business process change, process efficiency and productivity improvements (2) Direct team and project management (3) Vendor management.
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of solid Business Process Management/Re-engineering experience relating to sales processes (including full end-to-end processes from purchase order, sales order, delivery order through to distribution and billing/finance etc)
- Must have direct team management experience with at least 2 direct reports.
- Familiar with SAP environment. Ideally with business processes relating to Sales and Distribution, Finance and Material Management
- Individual with consumer industry with knowledge of dealership and/or indirect channel sales model will be highly desirable.
- Strong project management and vendor management exposure
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills within an international and multi-cultural environment.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com quoting SG116107. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Chua Keow Por |Reg. #: R1105253 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.