Musim Mas operates globally across the palm oil business spectrum. It is fully integrated with operations spanning the entire palm oil value chain: from upstream oil palm plantations to midstream and downstream operations, to producing value-added products such as specialty fats, oleochemicals, biodiesel, soap noodles, palm wax and functional products.
Musim Mas is a progressive and expanding company and we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of the team.
Business Process Engineering Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034446
- Review and manage the creation, maintenance, and enhancement of business processes for better efficiency and fraud prevention
- Collaborate with business process owners to develop, maintain proper documentation of business rules for SOPs and related documentation
- Evaluate compliance with standardized procedures and business process documentation
- Diagnose problems with current processes to identify gaps and weakness points, and redesign, reconstruct, and monitor processes to ensure they are effective
- Identify fraud risk areas and mitigate these risks through regular review and scrutiny of its operations and/or mitigating them by developing appropriate policies and procedures
- Carry out regular process audits to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of the controls designed to prevent and detect fraud
- Any other duties as and when assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering, Business Studies//Management or equivalent.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Business Process Analyst or Internal Audit role
- Possess good analytical skill in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks
- Ability to understand complex business processes and situations.
- Strong attention to detail with a high-level of accuracy.
- Abie to work with individuals across multiple teams to accomplish objectives
- Understanding of Quality Management System (QMS) would be an advantage
- Supervisory and/or project leadership/management experience
- Strong collaboration skills