Business Policy Analyst - Social Media
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188196
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 14786
- 6 Months Contract, Salary $3500
- Internet Industry
- Immediate Vacancy
This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Technology and Internet firm in the world. We are seeking for someone who is meticulous and familiar with change process management preferably within digital, internet, technology industry. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and high-performing team and get an opportunity to work with one of the best brands in the world!
- You will be working in a team to monitor and review content to ensure in line with company's compliance policy
- Working on various projects in implementing change and process improvements for the organisation
- Investigate issues relating to fraud, policy and quality on online and digital platform
- Ensure and review compliance issues in general
- Bachelor Degree holder with 1 - 4 years of experience in compliance or business policy background
- Preferably with experience in Technology, Internet, Social Media, Online or Digital Industry
- Excellent communications skills and proven capability to manage multiple projects
- Available to commit for 6-months contract
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.