Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Business Executive (ENTRY LEVEL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153643
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. GRF
- Manage existing clients’ account and expand operations.
- Assist with Project and learn about the relevant industry
- Understand business transactions, coordinate supply and sales, monitor inventory level, ensure smooth logistics operation, and resolve all related issues.
- Prepare business trip reports, market development reports, business presentations and other reports when required.
- Usage of SAP system to extract information and generate reports.
- Monitor and follow-up on accounts and credit-related matters.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to maintain business relationships.
- A good degree in any discipline (Entry level)
- Possess positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn on the job
- Excellent communication skills, shows integrity and able to think out of the box
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong sense of business acumen
- Willing to travel overseas for business trips
- Willing to work overtime as and when necessary
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) with a recent photo attached via email to rachel @recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Rachel Fayth Luo Wanyi
CEI No.: R1104591
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)