EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (EPS) is your trusted HR partner and a leading recruitment and search firm based in Singapore.
We specialize in providing the following services:-
1. Recruitment and staff placement
2. Executive Search and Headhunting
3. Contract Staffing and temping Services
4. Foreign Staff Recruitment
5. HR Consulting and advisory services
Our range of services include full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. We have successfully placed candidates for all job levels for industries ranging from information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to sales and marketing etc.
**Urgent** Business Executive (Non IT), Office hour @ North
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957981
We aim to provide excellent mobile coverage in Singapore. We optimize our users’ experience by identifying locations that require further mobile enhancement as well as addressing feedback from customers regarding mobile coverage issues.
- To establish and maintain relationships with building owners where Mobile plans to install or already have installed its mobile equipment at the location
- To seek approval of building owners in installing Mobile’s equipment in their premises so as to provide mobile coverage
- To monitor and initiate the renewal of license agreements with existing building owners
- To negotiate the terms and conditions with building owners when signing license agreements with them
- To conduct on-site meetings with building owners to present technical proposals or to resolve issues they have pertaining to our mobile coverage and installation
- To co-ordinate and liaise with relevant departments to ensure the smooth running of our operations
- Min Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- A motivated individual who is able to work independently and at the same time a strong team-player
- A resilient individual who is able to handle challenges
How to Apply
Interested applicants please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Shiori (R1549771)
Do state your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume.
*We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified*