Business Development Representative
Blackwell Global Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188527
Purpose of Job:
Assist the firm's client, a MNC FX company, in formulating and implementing FX business development strategies and policies within an institutional environment. An excellent opportunity for individuals who seek to explore a challenging work environment that involves opening and initiating deliverable in new and existing markets within the FX brokerage industry.
- Developing and recommending business development strategies for the clients' Institutional business focusing on Asia market.
- Conduct assessments on the feasibility and profitability of untapped markets.
- Review clients' requirements against internal and external resources during customization of brokerage solutions for clients.
- Handle clients' product offerings and initiate new / enhancement strategies for future market requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current business clients.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience as FX sales or institutional sales, new graduates are welcomed to apply.
- University graduate from a local or foreign university in any discipline.
- Deep understanding of FX Markets and the interworking relationship of a brokerage business.
- Possesses strong entrepreneur traits.
- Excellent team player who interacts with cross offices and internal department, providing support where necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure under client’s demand.
- Applicant should be extremely driven, have initiative and able to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written business Mandarin and English language is a must. (in view of business communication)
- Must be able to travel with no restrictions.
- Able to start immediately is an advantage.
Interested Applicants, please include your reasons for leaving, expected salary and last drawn salary in your resume.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Blackwell Global Services Pte Ltd
About Blackwell Global Services Pte Ltd
More Jobs from this employer