CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Business Development Manager (Facilities Management, Projects & Real Estate) / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959157
EA License No 08C2893
- Deliver business results for integrated service delivery across all Lines of Business (Facilities Management, Projects, Real Estate & Workspace Services). Will be incentivized and held accountable to achieve growth in all offerings into their customers.
- Develop strategic and sales plans. Responsible for all aspects of sales planning, measurement, and results; including, volume, margin, staffing, productivity, activity management.
- Identify new market opportunities with focus on developing and securing new business at Target Accounts and/or customers.
- Collaborate and cooperate with the Global Customer Business Group Leaders to identify new and existing business opportunities within the current account base.
- Focus strategically on the development of business relationships with potential customers. To expand the relationship and scope of business with existing Key Accounts. Establish and maintain personal customer relationships with existing Key Accounts to influence opportunities.
- Assist in the transition of secured projects including coordinating transition activities between the customer and the Company, reporting progress, highlighting issues, recommending and implementing solutions, and contract management
- Provide an effective marketing plan for the company such as developing new accounts and effectively managing (renewals of) existing clients.
- Interface with internal and external customers ensuring effective communications regarding status and priority of work and ensure that works are in strict accordance with Client and ISS guidelines and operating instructions.
- You need to have a bachelor's degree or equivalent combined with at least 8 years’ experience working in similar businesses and environment proven track record of delivering solutions
- You need to have strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and strong social skills, You are able to relate to people at all levels; diplomatic, tactful and willing to listen; able to network with, and win the trust of people within and outside the organization; mature; strong negotiator, strong team player.
- The job requires personal drive and the desire to engage in an energetic and dynamic team. We expect you to be able to work independently in a straightforward manner and that you possess a good sense of humor.