RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - REGIONAL FMCG (UP TO $8,000 + BONUS/ TUAS/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958541
EA License No 04C4142
- Up To $8,000 + ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS + BONUS + TRPT REIMBURSE!
- TUAS! MNC!
- FMCG/ BEVERAGE!
Our Client, FMCG/ Food & Beverage leading MNC Company is looking for suitable candidate to join them as Business Development Manager!
- Identify, conceptualise and implement strategies to develop new business opportunities
- Lead and manage strategies, engagement and revenue on target accounts
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of clients, distributors and target markets
- Achieve monthly and annual sales and business targets for new and existing businesses
- Keep abreast of the market competitors’ activities and industry trends to develop and implement a high growth strategy
- Build and maintain good relationship and effective communication platforms with customers or distributors in new and developing markets
- Handle any others ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
- Must possess relevant working experience in FMCG Product Distribution
- Diploma/ Degree in Business, Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Export Sales, Business Development experience in FMCG or F&B Industry
- More than 8 years’ experience will be given a Senior Business Development Manager position
- Strong presentation and good communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm to engage customers
- Sales-oriented and driven approach with confidence and a corporate presence
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and customer relation skills
- Positive, outgoing attitude and customer-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, research and analyse different industrial, distribution and retail situations
- Willing to travel upon business requirements
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms. April Tan (R1653620) **
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.