Search Network specializes in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary staff for our clients in the various industries. We strongly believe in providing our clients with customized staffing solutions at an efficient and cost efficient manner. We pride ourselves on offering our clients top notch service quality in assisting each client in fulfilling unique recruitment needs.
We commit ourselves to find the right candidates for our clients and find the right career for our candidates!
Visit us at www.searchnetwork.com.sg
EA License Number: 07C4872
Business Development Manager (IT Contact Centre / Network) / MNC / Central / Urgent
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989089
EA License No 07C4872
Work Location: Central
Working Hour: Mon - Fri (Office Hour)
Salary: 100K - 200K (OTE)
This role is responsible for the acquisition of new customers by building and maintaining positive relationships with the potential or target account customers, producing and driving the delivery of propositions for solutions and services offered to the client over varying lengths of sales cycles. Client interface is generally at the higher or executive management level with technical or operational contacts.
This level requires an individual who demonstrates full competence in a clearly defined product area. She/he may be involved in building the annual plan in line with the corporate strategy and will complete the role with minimal supervision.
- Lead Generation creating new business meetings through self-generation, personal networks and working closely with in-house lead generation.
- New Business Development once an appropriate client is found, identify potential projects and services that company could supply and gain signed order/contract for company to contract for these services. This must be done whilst always minimizing commercial risk of debt for the company
- Proposals Working with various other departments to create bid responses and tenders and acting as the ultimate authority before release to the customer
- Negotiation - As the commercial lead, responsible for driving the pricing and win strategy for each opportunity. Strong negotiation skills to maximize return and protect the integrity of each deal.
- Personal Development focus on continuously developing own personal skills, knowledge and approach in a way that makes you feel more effective at you role. Make this part of your day to day role and be forgiving enough to recognize weaknesses and improve upon them.
- Information maintain all company, contact, and prospect opportunities; ensure orders are accurate and up-to-date for clients, partners, prospects and suspects Process use and enhance internal processes; complete all paperwork accurately and on time; communicate realistic timescales
- Min Diploma / Degree in IT / Business or related discipline
- Strong Business Acumen and Hunter mentality and experience
- Experience in selling either or a combination of Contact Centre, Unified Comms, Cloud, or Hosting and Networking
- Proven, demonstrable over-performance in a new business sales role
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to address customers at a technical level