Business Development Manager - Interior Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953761
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0265359
about the company
Our client is an established company, with an comprehensive range of products and solutions for home automation. This highly respected brand is looking to grow their presence across the region is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to take on this newly created role. The scope of this role offers the rare opportunity to steer the company's regional growth and drive your career forward
about the job
This role reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities. You will also be responsible for managing and growing channels within the region.
Some of the core duties of the role include:
- Maintaining/developing strong and new relationships with distributors/importers
- Presenting and selling high-end electrical fittings and products into Interior Designers
- Identify and grow business opportunities specifically aimed at Hotels and Condominium projects
- Responsible for achieving yearly sales target in the assigned region
skills and experience required
To succeed in this exciting role, you should have more than 3 years of sales experience in the building automation industry and should ideally possess the following:
- Business Development experience - selling into Interior Designers/Design Consultants
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good network in Interior Design / Architect industry
- Understanding of home automation / electrical fittings a bonus, but not essential.
- Able to travel within the region
- Attractive salary package up to $7K - $8K a month for the right experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Joel Tan on 6510 1336 for a confidential discussion
EA: 94C3609 R1440533
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.