HRnet One Pte Ltd
About HRnet One Pte Ltd
EA License No. 92C3765
Founded in YR 1992, HRnet One is a recognized and much sought after brand in the human capital management industry in Asia Pacific. Adding value in every stage of the cycle, HRnet One today provides an end-to-end solution ranging from the various aspects of talent acquisition, talent retention and talent management/development.
At HRnet One, we believe in working alongside with our clients in an enduring partnership towards successful closure. We listen, we connect and we identify the best solution for our clients. With 500 consultants and more than 300 partners, HRnet One has operations in 8 countries/regions across Asia Pacific – Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia,Thailand and South Korea.
Business Development Manager for Corporate Services Firm
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029405
EA License No 92C3765
A regional corporate and advisory services firm is looking for a business development manager to bring them to the next level.
• Responsible for selling professional services.
• Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation right through to closure of the deals.
• Implements sales plans that meet the business goal of expanding customer base. This includes meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients to solve their business issues.
• Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
• Maximizes all opportunities in order to increase market share.
• Responsible for sourcing and developing client and gatekeeper relationships and referrals.
• Maintains accurate records in the CRM system of all sales and prospecting activities.
• Maintains contact with all clients to ensure that client satisfaction is kept at a high level.
• Possesses and demonstrates the ability to carry out professional business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
• Possesses and demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of business development experience in accounting or payroll services
• Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
• Client focused
• Adaptable and versatile
• Able to read & write Chinese in view of business communications
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Able to organize in a swift, methodical, meticulous and detailed manner
Soh Jin Quan, Jonathan (Su JinQuan)
Reg No: R1656945