Business Development Manager, Business Intelligence Solutions
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961434
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3667540/001
Business Development Manager, Business Intelligence Solutions, South Asian Market
Our client is a global leading provider of business intelligence and consulting solutions, with a strong client base of more than 90% of the world's largest MNCs, financial institutions and academic institutions. Having established more than 30 offices over the last 20 years, our client has developed a culture of success and progression within the organization. As part of their expansion plans in Singapore, they are looking for a hungry and determined Business Development Manager to further develop the South Asian market.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving the sales revenue of your assigned market. Your responsibilities also include:
- Identifying and acquiring new clients in the South Asian market, and generate interest at a senior level
- Presenting sales pitches to C-level clients and providing consultative selling of the company's products and solutions
- Developing an understanding of your target market, including business culture, processes and challenges in these environments
- Achieving and exceeding the sales target set by the senior management
- Identifying business opportunities in the region to grow the company's market share
The successful applicant should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline; a Master's degree would be advantageous
- At least 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales with a strong sales record
- Results-oriented mindset with strong drive to meet and exceed sales targets
- An excellent learning attitude and a strong desire to learn about the industry and market trends in the assigned sector
- Top-notch communication skills, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Hindi would be an added advantage as you will be selling to the South Asian market
This is an excellent sales opportunity for you to take on the growing South Asian market and connect with senior management of large MNCs. You will be provided with structured and rigorous training on sales processes as well as the products and services offered by the company. If you are looking to join a stable sales team and a company that is committed to your growth and success, this is the right opportunity for you. The right candidate can also expect generous remunerations with an uncapped commissions scheme.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natalie Liu (Lic No: R1546264) on +65 6416 9816
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg