Through multiple acquisitions as well as organic growth over the past two years, Avnet has created a “one-stop-shop” to meet the full extent of their customers’ and suppliers’ technology needs. Avnet Services is an organization of experts in lifecycle solutions that serves as a single-source provider and trusted advisor throughout the continuum of a company’s hardware and software investments, from procurement through integration, operations, management and disposal.
Through the $28 billion powerhouse of Avnet, Avnet Services extends attractive nuancing options that allow companies to pursue opportunities that were previously out of reach in trending technologies including the cloud, big data, social business and mobility. We have assembled focused teams of consultants with expertise in sensitive and fast-paced markets to help customers deliver their services to market faster.
Avnet Services Lifecycle Solutions is part of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology. We are built on global scale and scope, financial stability and world-class relationships. We serve Suppliers/Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), System Integrators (SIs) and End Users (EUs) around the globe.
Avnet Services’ Lifecycle Solutions provides customizable solutions and programs for our customers to become a one-stop shop and provide comprehensive service for the lifecycle of their products. As part of expansion initiatives in Asia Pacific region, we are looking for energized, enthusiastic and highly motivated New Product Introduction Engineer to join us in our Asia Pacific head office in Singapore.
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154000
- Recruit, develops prospects to facilitate the sale and purchase of services.
- Delivering high quality delivery of all services to the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Profitable delivery of all Services Solutions.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets by uncovering and developing net new service business.
- To be self- motivated and proactive in consulting and adding value in a services business environment.
- To develop a pipeline of incremental new business, and close orders equal to or above quota.
- To utilize existing knowledge of solutions and product sets to identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities
- Conducts services solutions focused campaigns having a knowledge of complex business solutions to sell offerings to new customers and upgrade or expand existing customers’ current services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent industry experience ideal.
- At least 5 years’ demonstrable sales experience in senior role within service industry preferable IT, or in product lifecycle service solutions environment
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in positioning Professional Services solutions in 2nd and 3rd platform environments
- Strong network in the region
- Possesses expert knowledge of professional services and solutions for multivendor service and hardware offerings
- Proven annual Sales GP performance achievement
- Pre-sales experience on a technical and sales level
- Experience working with enterprise clients in all fields on a senior level
- Excellent communication and client management skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth, hands-on experience with the process of Lifecycle Solutions projects
- Routine in cooperation between the project team and internal departments
- Excellent negotiation skills with clients
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Strong presentation skills