FocusCore is recruiting on behalf of an international player in the food industry with offices across Greater China.
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035494
EA License No. 12C6206
Employer Ref. BBBH4922
FocusCore is recruiting a strategic and commercially minded Business Development Manager for a multinational player in the food industry to be based in Shanghai or Beijing.
- Manage the overall product portfolio lifecycle (new & existing)
- Develop and roll out the respective online and online strategy and tactics to position and sell products and services.
- Formulate strategies for existing business model with marketing plan and manage execution
- Work within the set budget, timeline, legal/ compliance frame and within the Group's guidelines and agreed requirements with other key stakeholders.
- Identify & prioritize key strategic growth areas within or close to the scope of an existing business in order to prepare the implementation plan and upon the agreement of this plan, manage the implementation along the defined quality, milestones, cost and timelines.
- Monitor influences on the market place, market players activities and support according to creation & achievement of superior intelligence
- Screen & propose target for partnering, acquisition or joint venture and manage stage gate process as well as incubation execution.
- Ensure availability & quality of up to date market intelligence (eg. value chain analysis, market size, market shares, relevant macro & micro trends, technology, peers/ competitors, suppliers, customers and other influencing factors)
- Develop strategic commercial relationships
- Identify, evaluate, prepare and negotiate contracts.
- Develop sales-, service- & marketing plans
- Support & coordinate marketing & promotion delivery
- Work closely with the marketing & business development team to ensure the sales team has relevant, up-to-date and accurate marketing collateral for promotion in the market.
- Budget planning and management
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing and/ or Business Management/ Development/ Administration, Marketing, Strategic Management or related disciplines
- Solid experiences in Business Development in the food industry within China
- 5 or more years of experience in Strategic- & Operational Planning and Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and/or R&D in the food industry
- Experience in working for a multinational or international company either in greater China or abroad is preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate with different level of staff
- Self-motivated and work independently to achieve agreed objectives and milestones
- Excellent analytical, planning, time management and budgeting skills
- High integrity and honesty
- Energetic with a positive attitude and an innovative mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese and ideally one other language
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).