Business Development Manager (Cloud Communications)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988913
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0272391
about the company
Our client is a UK based cloud communications platform provider who offers API and SDK solutions to clients across all industries.
As part of their global expansion plan, a Business Development Manager has been made vacant for their Singapore office. In this position you will be responsible for identifying, opening and growing new accounts in the enterprise and mobile apps markets across Singapore.
about the job
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible to:
- Work according to the Team's Strategy, successfully generating leads and signing on clients for the company's solutions.
- Devise new sales strategies and other original approaches that make the sales process more efficient for the client and the team as a whole.
- Prioritize and delivery the best possible customer experience to both strategic accounts and smaller 'self-service' users, without compromise.
- Build lasting relationships with key decision makers in your target accounts
- Constantly grow and maintain a healthy New Business global pipeline
- Identify and close deals and deliver revenues against the plan
- Provide a consultative, solution oriented sales approach over the full delivery lifecycle
- Attend and coordinate sponsorship of events in the region while conducting regular research and market evaluation
skills and experience required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience doing new business development in the Technology sector
- Demonstrated experience driving company growth by meeting and aggressively exceeding targets.
- Experience selling into the mobile communication industry
- Strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Strong communication skills and a data-driven analytical approach towards solving complex challenges
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Claire Hu at email@example.com
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325960 )
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.