Business Development Manager (Education & Training)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983831
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2590
A global and well recognised company across the property and construction industry are looking for a highly motivated and driven Business Development Manager. This role would involve developing and implementing strategies that grow the revenue generated from their Training Courses, Seminars and Conferences, which provide guidance and accreditation for professionals in the industry.
- Take charge of the training business unit and have full responsibility of the overall performance and development of the conference, seminar and online training course products
- Develop commercial returns in the ASEAN region for the conference, seminar and training products within the business.
- Be aware of the ASEAN market to tailor your product delivery approaches according to the specific demands of that region.
- Formulate and apply annual product development strategies.
- Always be contributing to the development and quality of the courses and its content.
- To constantly support the products and add to the professional standards and goals that the organisation maintains, and build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders to guarantee the high quality of the products delivered.
- Have a good market knowledge to be aware of the company's competitors in this space, and also know your possible collaboration partners to build ongoing relationships.
- To be focused on increasing membership to the organisation, and implement business plans which have a direct increase on growing this revenue.
- Grow the constant demand for tailored and public training courses.
- Constantly review the performance of the training product portfolio and adjust these products in accordance to market demand.
- Increase the demand of online learning academy course in ASEAN
- Successfully deliver commercial conferences to stakeholders
- Build up solid relationships to collaborate with professional associations across the ASEAN region such as government agencies, and similar bodies to promote & expand the brand's content and expand to new markets.
- Building the brand and goals of the business by working with the global team and recognising gaps in the market to target and develop new commercial opportunities.
- Be an expert in, and support both the global and regional courses to create a communication plan for the training courses
- Monitor the pipeline of courses.
- Good understanding of the management and development of training content
- Knowledge of the Construction/Real Estate industry is advantageous.
- Can conduct projects in a timely manner and within budget.
- Budget management and planning skills.
This company offers an exciting opportunity to have a growing career with one of the best recognised professional associations globally. Offering a role with the opportunity to utilise your market knowledge to the ASEAN region, the company is offering excellent remuneration and health benefits, as well as an excelling career opportunity encouraging personal development within the company.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526