iWorkiCook Pte. Ltd.
iWorkiCook brings recipes, ingredients and healthy cooking techniques from your screen to your doorstep, without having to make a single list. No shopping lists, no grocery shopping, JUST cooking! Born to promote home-cooking in Singapore, iWorkiCook consists of a team of energetic and enthusiastic food lovers, who strongly believe in home-cooking for a healthier life.
iWorkiCook’s team of culinary experts create recipes from scratch, to enable customers to cook at home. We enable customers to purchase the ingredients of the recipe right from our website, without having to source for online and offline grocers.
We create recipes (over 500 of them!)
We source for ingredients
We ensure the ingredients are brought to you
We show you how to prepare it
*Boom* You’re suddenly a healthy, home-cooked food fan!
iWorkiCook aims to give time-starved working individuals the opportunity to cook at home, at a shorter time than what it takes them now, at no additional cost.
If you find yourself believing strongly in the benefits of home-cooked meals, and passionate about changing trends, write to us today! Send in your resume, a short write up about what interests you in iWorkiCook, and your most adventurous food related experience so far.
Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959620
- Developing new relationships and sustaining old ones, with grocer partners and culinary experts.
- Finding new opportunities to grow in the same line of business, for a healthier Singapore.
- University degree in Management
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales/marketing
- Knowledgeable and experienced in home-cooking and grocery shopping
- Motivated to work independently and able to make decisions
- Results oriented
- Enthusiasm for a start-up environment
- Ability to manage a team of people and motivate them to work towards a common goal