SEARCH PERSONNEL PRIVATE LIMITED
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Permanent Staffing
- Payroll Processing Service
- Contract Staffing
- Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
- Foreign Recruitment
- Best Recruitment Firm - Non-management roles under US$4k per month (2015) & (2016)
- Best Recruitment Firm - Mid-management roles US$4k-US$10k per month (2015)
- Best Recruitment Firm - Senior-management roles over US$10k per month (2015) & (2016)
- Best Overall Recruitment Firm (2015)
Voted by our valued clients and the public.
HR Vendors of the Year Award is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the
achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
Business Development Executive (Retail Interior Design) – Woodlands
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032113
EA License No 13C6684
Position : Business Development Executive (Retail Interior Design)
Location : Woodlands
Working hours : 5 Days Office Hours
Salary : Open for Nego (Basic + Allowance + Comm)
Duration : Perm
• Source for new clienteles and managing the sales.
• Liaise with contractors, designers, production and customers to ensure quality of work and smooth completion of projects.
• Collate client’s information and update into the system.
• Coordinate timely schedule upon proposal confirmation.
• Provide after-sales service support to clients.
• Actively engage designers in the design process.
• Ensure smooth production process for confirmed projects.
• Follow-up with clients on their project requirements.
• Disseminate clients’ project requirements to design team for the preparation of proposals.
• Act as the point-of-contact among various departments to ensure smooth communication.
• Source and work with external suppliers when required.
• Write and submit presentation reports.
• Other ad-hoc works being assigned.
• At least 2 years in sales experience, preferably in Retail fit-out, Event or related industry.
• Possess effective communication and written skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to meet tight deadline.
• Meticulous in work.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates in view of business communications.
In order to speed up the shortlisting process, qualified or interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Quick Apply or Apply Now Button.
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work experiences
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability/ Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Ow Boon Thiam William
Senior Consulting Manager
Perm/ Executive Division | Reg no.: R1330718 | EA No: 13C6684