As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Business Development Executive (Medical Sales) - Basic Up To S$5,000 + Trspt Allowance + Comm (West)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955761
EA License No. 01C4394
Employer Ref. JS
- Acquiring new, qualified leads through various methods of direct outreach and consultative selling, such as face to face meetings, email and other strategic marketing efforts; eg. tradeshows & conferences.
- Responsible for market penetration and explore opportunity to establish sales network
- Responsible for creating and managing a customer portfolio through prospecting, client meetings and regular follow up.
- Establish a strong network and build close rapport with Key Opinion Leaders
- Plan approaches and pitches. Able to work cross-functionally to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present to and consult management on business trends with a view to ensure company’s competiveness in this industry.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Minimum Degree in BioScience/BioTechnology or related discipline with at least 3 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Prior experience in the medical sales A MUST
- Proven ability to build and sustain relationships with high-level professionals
- Experience prospecting and growing an account list
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals and benchmarks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to learn quickly
- Works well in a diverse, upbeat and entrepreneurial office environment
- Results oriented, self motivated and possess good sales aptitude
- Basic up to S$5,000 + Commission + Transport Allowance + AWS
- 5 days work week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with your last drawn salary/current drawn salary, expected salary and availability in MS WORD FORMAT
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Sin Ruo Ni EA Registration No. R1114136