Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Business Development Executive, SEA (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960620
Employer Ref. 1024690/001
A thrilling Business Development Executive, SEA (6 months contract) role has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, this is a role for a marketer who has good extensive professional services background.
About the Business Development Executive, SEA (6 months contract) role:
In this contract role, you will be responsible for defining business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside the Business Development Manager and the partners. This is a key role for the firm's growing practice in SEA and will involve working closely with the Head of Business Development and the broader Asian Business Development and Marketing team.
- Support partners and legal teams on pitches by performing drafting, coordinating and production
- Working with sector-facing BD team members on the development of the firm's business in priority industry sectors in SEA
- Support the Head of Business Development, Knowledge and Learning team, and other client relationship team members on the design of appropriate client education activities, such as tailored seminars and training.
- Working with the Communications team on integrated communications and marketing campaigns to promote the firm's business in South East Asia
- Maintaining and overseeing client contact management on the ground and generating client reports and relationship intel
To succeed in the Business Development Executive, SEA (6 months contract) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across border and partners.
- Minimum of 2 years in a business development/marketing role in a professional services environment
- Graduate degree or higher in marketing, communications or business administration
- Confident in dealing with a broad spectrum of people within the firm, as well as with external suppliers
- Experience in Capital Market and Banking practice is essential
The successful Business Development Executive, SEA (6 months contract) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151