As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Business Development Executive/Manager (Software Sales Experience)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960398
EA License No. 01C4394
The client is an international firm providing Human Resources consulting, technology, outsourcing, and payroll and workforce management solutions. They are present in 15 offices across Asia, Europe and North America.
- Creating and closing new business opportunities for the Company
- Achieving Revenue and Gross Margin targets
- Create a strategy/framework for the company's activities across different verticals
- Work closely with delivery/functions in ensuring successful execution of projects
- Build a personal sales pipeline/funnel to set up for long term success
- Person should have the experience selling HR services in both private and/or public sector
- Knowledge of HRIT (Human Resource Information Technology) /Payroll Services Sector including experience in selling Outsourcing and Offshoring
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant domain
- Business development experience in the HR technology industry
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are pre-requisites
- 5 day work week
- Jurong East
- $4000 - $6000 depending on experience and qualification
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT with the following information to Calvin_Ng @ kellyservices.com.sg and cc perm @ kellyservices.com.sg and/or reach out at 6603 4718 for a detailed discussion.
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice Period / Availability
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Ng Yan Chong Calvin Registration No. R1657922