Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Business Development Executive (Electronics, up to $4,000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188324
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SER
- Building, forging and maintaining new relationships with clients
- Working with corporate sales and strategic team on new suppliers and customers engagement
- Gathering market intelligence to generate leads and garner new business growth
- Gathering competitive intelligence, conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of market demand/supply, suppliers, internal and external demand to track and interpret industry supply trends
- Establishing with internal teams to propose solutions on customer requests and requirements
- Collating customer feedback and liaising with internal teams to resolve issues
- Liaising with Finance team on sales forecast, planning and pricing matters
- Identifying, developing and managing new business opportunities especially in emerging markets
- Preparing regular reports on progress of major reports
- Maintaining visibility in the market by participating in trade exhibitions and attending relevant conventions
- Arranging for freight and monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and provide prompt updates to customers
- Min Degree in related fields
- Min 3 years of working experience in business development relating to supply sources and market expansion
- Travellings are required for this role
- Strong ability to coordinate and manage relationships
*Work Location: Tampines
Interested applicants to submit your updated CV to ernie@ recruitexpress.com.sg and attention it to Ernieza Zailani - R1329386.