Founded in 1997, Q-Plus has since grown and evolved into a leading creative agency. Today, Q-Plus is amongst the leading names in the global annual report industry with works that have been consistently featured in various publications of international repute.
Q-Plus now serves some of the biggest corporations and government organizations, playing a definitive role in shaping household names and global brands. This role encompasses a broad spectrum of design services from visual identity to marketing communications, retail design to packaging and corporate communications.
Our commitment to producing works that meet the needs of our clients and its stakeholders has since contributed to a growing list of international awards and accolades including the highly regarded New York-based Graphis Inc. Annual Report Annual, the BEST-In-Show Davey Awards USA and the American Graphic Design Awards.
Business Development Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187066
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Expand and diversify clientele
- Oversee and manage the development and execution of projects
- Develop and maintain positive and favourable relationships with clients and partners
- Search for creative solutions to enhance product concept, delivery and expectations
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Prepare quotes and proposals and expectations
- Good command of English, proficient at presentations
- Confident and able to articulate in a clear, solution-focused manner, with clients and partners
- Good people and time management as well as project organisational skills
- Has initiative, motivated, well-groomed, resourceful, meticulous, detail-oriented and solutions-driven
Email your resume to Karen Anne Chow by clicking on “Apply Now”
Please indicate your current and expected salary as well as your available date.