|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Business Development Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034028
EA License No 07C3330
Optimum Solutions (Co. Reg #199700895N) is looking for a Business Development Executive for Singapore operations
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be selling staffing solutions and services to the customers. You will develop new accounts and grow and manage existing accounts
- You will engage with customers and have the capability to drive and lead customer relationships into large and profitable engagements
- You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of various projects/engagements taken up by Optimum and ensure customer satisfaction, thereby building credibility and gaining valuable organizational insight
- You will be part of an expanding team, and will be encouraged to think outside the box to create that memorable impressions to clients
- With strong business support, your job progression scope will be complimented by a high energy and fast paced team
- At least 2 years of experience in selling staffing/IT solutions and services
- Knowledge on the technology landscape in Singapore and Asia
- Proven ability to develop and nurture new accounts
- Experience in front line client relationship management
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree at the minimum (preferably in Business/Technology)
- Excellent communication skills
- Inherent ability to provide solid customer service
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively