Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (UP TO 3.5K, URGENT, WEST SIDE)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033482
EA License No 08C2893
• DriveSALES by supporting and developing existing clients, as well as identifying new partners and opportunities in the business
• • Accountable for delivering sales volume and to meet target sales objectives
• • Execute, review and report on progress of sales and recommend relevant action plans accordingly
• • Assist in formulating high impact plans based on penetrating customer, competitor and market insights
• • Set the objectives and targets, establish marketing and promotional plans together with customers
• • Competent execution and customer marketing activation resulting in competitive advantage with strategic customers
• • Stay abreast with key market trends and intelligence with the ability to seek new business opportunities and formulate sales strategies to capitalize on growing the business
• • Meet regularly with potential business owners/ prospects to ensure presence and potential business deals
• • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• • Industrious and able to work independently with a high level of drive, initiative and dynamism
• • Flexibility to adapt to changing environment and marketing conditions
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893