100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Business Development Executive (Recruitment Sales)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986486
EA License No 16S8107
The success of our business is entirely dependent on the quality of our people & their drive, focus and commitment to success. In return, we provide progressive career opportunities, unparalleled training and real benefits. At SearchAsia, we encourage ideas, initiative and reward both individual and team performance.
What We Offer
A growth-oriented and team-based culture that provides:
- Training and development throughout your career
- A competitive benefits package
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Strong recruitment alliance with presence in key Asia Pacific cities
- Opportunities to participate in social & sporting events
Managing Careers, Procuring Talent. As a Consultant, you will partner with both employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. At SearchAsia, you will own the recruitment process and be the main contact-person for both candidates and companies from start to finish.
Key elements of the role include:
- Providing market knowledge and advice to employers
- Sourcing suitable candidates via networking, advertising and referrals
- Maintaining candidates & clients database and networks
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to candidates
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships - both on the phone and face to face
Career Development at SearchAsia
As we seek to develop our candidates’ career, we place equal emphasis on your career development. Each Consultant has a dedicated and customised learning & development path to ensure that you receive training and mentorship throughout your career at SearchAsia.
Our comprehensive learning and development program, which offers a mix of internal and external on-the-job training, will provide you with all that you need to know to be a successful Consultant regardless of whether you have previous recruitment experience. Training continues through to management level, where we assist you to develop your own leadership flair.
Career progression is strictly by merit and offer fast track.
At SearchAsia, you will receive a generous base salary with the earning opportunity for lucrative bonuses by achieving individual and team-based targets.
What You Offer
To be considered for this opportunity, here are the requirements that we look for:
- Diploma / Degree from a recognised University / Polytechnic
- Strong interest in embarking on a career in sales & business development
- Prior recruitment experience not necessary as trainings will be provided
- Self-motivated & team-oriented personality who enjoys speaking & meeting new people