Leadership Management Singapore (LMS) specialises in developing people and leaders in the organization to improve productivity and performance of organisations.
Leadership Management Singapore is the authorised representative of Leadership Management International (LMI) headquartered in Waco, Texas, US. We have been established for more than 56 years with an international presence in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Locally, we have 29 years of experience in working with thousands of companies from SMEs to large corporations which have benefitted from our programme.
LMS focuses on developing people and leaders in the organisations to improve performance that has impact to top-line and bottom-line. Our leadership modules offer a unique learning process that is applicable to all positions within organisations, all industry types and organisational structures because we work with individuals to bridge the performance gap.
Business Development Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986483
Roles & Responsibilitiess
- Hunting for new business accounts
- Prospecting activities to generate SME business contacts
- Fixing appointments with quality prospects
- Conducting sales presentation to discover needs
- Closing of new accounts
- Managing your accounts for resales and referrals
- Work closely with in-house coach and facilitators to deliver best value for clients
- At least 2 Years of Outdoor Sales Experience
- Has a network of contacts with Singapore SMEs
- Able to handle and communicate with MDs/CEOs
- Passionate about Leadership Development & People Development
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic Salary ($2,800 - $3,300) + High Commission
- Transport allowance (on-claim)
- Standard medical benefits
- Multiple career progression paths (Coach / Facilitator / BDM / Marketing / L&D)