CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Business Development Executive (Regional)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960154
EA License No 08C2893
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all sales activities for the assigned regions (Especially India and APAC) and product line(s), both directly to customers and by managing channel partners.
- Develop and implement sales strategy for assigned region and product line(s) that results in achievement of assigned quota and growth of market potential.
- Identify key opportunities and work with the appropriate account teams to close them. Areas of opportunities include, but are not limited to vertical markets, geographies, channels and key/strategic accounts.
- Develop the distribution channel by providing training for channel partners, conducting seminars, attending strategic tradeshows and conducting customer visits.
- Represent the Company to customers and external parties in a manner that consistently promotes as a company of outstanding quality, capabilities, and ethics.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of key accounts/projects, follow up on project status and provide world class service to ensure project is completed on schedule. Provide updates on key account/project status to sales management.
- Meet with current and potential customers to deliver required presentations regarding various aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Responsible for business development activity, including the identification of target verticals and applications that will support growth objectives in the assigned region. This may be accomplished by leveraging key wins in other parts of the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, communication or business related field and a minimum of 5 years of regional sales experience.
- Solid experience in channel, direct and/or large account sales with region or APAC
- Good knowledge in wireless market in APAC .
- Has experience and familiar with wireless/cellular systems requirements, hardware design and software.
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Linux as well as the following communication standards: 802.15.4/ZigBee, TCP/IP, WiFi, 3G/LTE
- Experience in RF installation requirements and cloud computing services are advantageous but not necessary.
- Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills, positive attitude and proactive approach. Ability to team with internal resources is a must.
- Must be an independent and resourceful team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume. Please indicate your current/ expected salary and reason of leaving for each job.
Job Code: BBY
EA Licence No: 08C2893
EA Reg No: R1329121