A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Business Development Executive (Redhill/ Logistics)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958133
EA License No 09C3051
- Well-established logistics firm.
- Work-life balance: 5 days work week, 9-6pm
- Strong presence in Asia.
- To canvas and secure new accounts
- To promote import/export services
- Manage and develop existing customer by increasing the trade volume
- To visit customers as per set targets weekly/monthly
- Prepare monthly sales plan and discuss with the team
- Perform market research to develop market intelligence data base and pricing
- To prepare quotations as requested by the customer
- Manage volume fluctuation of customer and cover lost accounts
- Manage and monitoring the CS assistants by providing them with customer information
- To review and prepare monthly performance sales performance report and present report in the monthly sales meeting
- Minimum educational qualification required “O” levels or diploma
- Relevant cv
- Excellent written and communication skills
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693