Business Development Assistant Manager / Manager
Success Union PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957965
• Attractive sales commissions and incentives
• Transport claims
• Enjoy a fair work-life balance
• Attractive remuneration Package
• A Career with Good Prospect
• No work experience required
As a Business Development Assistant manager / manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
Key Responsibilities and focus areas:
- Evaluate market conditions to develop sales strategy, execute sales plan, defining and tracking sales targets, overseeing sales budgets
- Set performance targets and manage team's progress and achievement of targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Recruit, train, coach and motivate sales team that build field sales effectiveness and account growth..
- Ensure sales team comply to company's policies and procedures
- To conduct product and sales advisory training
- To assist in resolving any pre-, post- and in-sales issues
- To coach, mentor and lead assigned sales team
- To recruit and retain consultants and staff
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Confident and dynamic leader, ability to aspire/motivate others, have intense desire to win and have problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills
- Strategic thinking, ability to conceptualize & segmentize market place
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill : customer service oriented and has high EQ intelligence
- Strong verbal communication skills (Must be Effectively Bi-lingual) to liaise with multilingual associates.
- Performance oriented with a positive attitude.
- Able to adapt, learn and work independently.
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident and comfortable when conversing with business owners.
- A go - getter, who proactively takes initiative, seeks out opportunities and is eager to make a positive impact on the customer and the business.
- In house product training provided.
- A desire in continuous learning and self-development
- Experience in agency management in Insurance/FAs/Banks/Property is an added advantage
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
2 Full-Time positions available.
Proficient in written / spoken bilingual will be an added advantage
Basic salary SGD2000 - SGD2500 (based on experience) + commission + incentives + transport claims
Only Singaporean and Permanent Residence in Singapore need to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Success Union PTE LTD
About Success Union PTE LTD