Business Consultant, APAC
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033162
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 14117
- Newly created regional role with Korean focus
- Well established European IT Consulting MNC
- Excellent base, bonus and benefits
A well known Information technology consulting MNC with operations across the world is expanding in the APAC region. Reporting to the VP sales, you will be an integral part of the APAC team with a strong focus on Korea. As a Business Consultant, you will be responsible for leading multiple projects and managing the client relationships with top hedge funds, trading and investment firms in Korea.
- Gather and document business requirements, perform analysis, system configuration, integration, and user workflow trainings
- Provide project management services on client projects including, but not limited to, implementations and upgrades
- Support the sales team to ensure that clients expectations and the sales revenue are met
- Lead multiple projects across multiple clients at any given time
- Provide tier-1 support of the product suite, and coordinate with tier-2 support teams as necessary
- Degree qualified, you will have two years plus working in the banking or FS corporate client environment
- A strong communicator, your analytical mind and problem solving abilities will assist you to manage multiple projects and client expectations
- A programming background is not required, but you must possess the aptitude and desire to talk to clients on the technical abilities of the software
- Active interest and understanding of the financial markets and the investment processes are vital to this role
- Experience with databases and SQL is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Korean desirable, as you will be travelling to and liaising with financial services clients in Korea
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Jain (EA Reg. No. R1328322) on +65 6429 3209 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.