Business Analyst SEAANZ Region
Evonik (SEA) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031511
- Conduct market-, branch- and industry intelligence to identify new business opportunities
- Analyze market research with regard to new business opportunities and develop implementation roadmap
- Manage macro economic and market research data and maintain a data archive
- Prepare and conduct workshops, assist and consult for business projects and growth initiatives
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on market research and industry trends in Southeast Asia
- Initiate, facilitate and support cross BU/BL activities, e.g. chemical industry , automotive, pharma
- Research and benchmark industry parks and production sites, monitor and analyze competition and peer activitie
- A recognized degree in Science, Business or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a multinational working environment, e.g. business analyst, marketing & sales
- Good understanding of macro economic connections and trends as well as of chemical industry and manufacturing trends
- Hands-on experience in one or more Evonik fields of activity, e.g. coatings, polymers, automotive, personal care, pharma, etc.
- Very good understanding of the organization and business, able to develop strategy and manage implementation.
- Interdisciplinary skills e.g. technical, business, controlling
- Able to coordinate, develop and implement multifunctional and cross-BL activities as well as to generate new ideas
- Strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a complex environment.
- Strong skills in communication, project management and relationship-building
- Strong project and team management skills, able to lead and work with a cross-functional team
- Excellent command of written and verbal English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Evonik (SEA) Pte Ltd
About Evonik (SEA) Pte Ltd
Evonik is one of the world's leading specialty chemicals companies. We concentrate on high-growth megatrends, especially health, nutrition, resource efficiency and globalization. And that means a world of opportunities for you. There’s no better time than right now to build your future with us and be a part of our international team. More information: www.evonik.com