Business Analyst- International Core Banking System
RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188362
- Analyze and transform business requirements into solutions with the help of Development teams.
- Prepare, maintain and communicate functional documentation.
- Plan, prepare and execute the qualification strategy of the overall developed solutions
- Deliver fully tested products on-time and quality up to production deployment.
- Maintain up-to-date required product documentations & train end-users.
- Maintain business process documents
- Provide functional analysis, application support and training for users
- Diagnose, resolve and test application issues.
- The position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in IT.
- General knowledge in banking
- Familiar with some of the corporate and investment banking products
- Good experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Good experience in managing small to medium-sized projects (iterative or agile).
- Proficiency in working with SQL database queries.
- Analysis methods and languages such as UML
- Strong experience in working with Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge on IT Infrastructure will be an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive and autonomous, with a problem solving orientation.
- Capable to effectively interact with functional and technical teams
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
About RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd