Business Analyst, Dynamics AX 2012
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002954913
EA License No. 05C3451
- Foods Manufacturing & Distribution Industry
- In House MS Dynamics AX Consultant Role
- Perform Support & Implementation
- Lead and manage Dynamics AX implementation cycles: user analysis, design & configuration, user acceptance testing and rollout, etc
- Provide functional consultancy on AX modules: SCM, Production, CRM, HR and especially Finance
- Provide technical systems design based on user requirements
- Design and deliver dynamic integrations and interfaces to external systems
- Facilitate end-user communication with and liaise with external vendors
- Manage escalations from end-users and work out solutions with development team
- Perform data extraction & migration from legacy systems
- Min Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science
- At least 3-5 years of experience in ERP Implementation Cycles, especially Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience in Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile, ITIL
- Location : North
- Working days : Monday to Friday, Saturday halfday
- Salary : Up to $6,000 basic + bonuses
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713)
or click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !