Business Analyst - CTRM
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035243
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0272756
about the company
Our client is a global leader in the agriculture business, with over 58,000 employees and offices in over 65 countries. For the last 3 decades, they believe in profitable growth and have ensured that their business is conduced in an ethical, socially responsible manner.
They are currently hiring for a Business Analyst, who will be looking to manage the implementation of Commodity Trade Risk Management (CTRM) systems within the organisation. The ideal candidate should be familiar with the front to back office operations of soft commodity trading, and equipped with strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
about the job
- Plan and execute the implementation of CTRM solutions project from an operational and functionality viewpoint, ensuring they are delivered on time and budget.
- Requirements gathering, performing preliminary design and managing development for interfaces.
- Work with the internal and external team to ensure integrations on various systems takes place within agreed specifications.
- Prepare business requirements specifications, as well as RFP/RFI, vendor evaluation and coordinate with stakeholders in finalising of solutions.
- Train business users on the usage of new functionalities of the systems.
- Continuously working with the cross-matrix team on improvement of the product and design.
skills & experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the front to back office operations of the trading of soft commodities.
- Proven project management skillsets and have delivered projects from planning to execution.
- Experienced working with a culturally diverse team, spread out in various geographical locations.
- Strong stakeholder management and able to gather, understand and analyse requirements from various business groups.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
If you are keen to be part of a stable and known organisation in the agriculture business, this is the opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nyx Han at 6517 1620 to discuss more on the opportunity.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.