Business Analyst Counterparty Risk (Ref 1668)
GLOBESOFT SERVICES PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002974175
Business Analyst Counterparty Risk (REF 1668)
- Responsible for the functional knowledge
o Liaise with IT business lines contacts for clarification and understanding of requirement.
o Analyze functional impact considering technical constraints with technical lead’s help
o Prepare and present functional aspect of changes/evolution to developers
o Support the technical development team in any functional aspects.
o Organize and keep up to date functional documentation
- Responsible for the functional testing of development
o Conduct continuous testing in development environment for development monitoring
o Write unit test cases and functional test cases for system verification
o Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
- Involved in support of application for functional incident
o 2nd level support work on request escalated from level 1
o Reproduce, make first analysis and investigate verifying codification and data
- 4+ years in Credit Risk (Basel III, Basel II, Basel I, CDS, RAROC, Issuer Risk, Cooke, CAD, …)
- 2+ years in Market risk, exposure to Market data
- 5+ years in software development environment writing SQL queries, resolving functional problem
- Hands-on experience as liaison function between the IT business lines and IT team located on different sites and as primary functional support for development team
- Thorough experience in functional testing and validation of development
- Ability to easily communicate with multi-cultural team members.
- Functional: Credit Risk, Counterparty Risk, Financial product, Regulatory reporting, Market data
- Technical: SQL, XML, HTML, UML, Business object, data warehouse, BI
o General banking and finance understanding and knowledge
o Ability to translate French documentation into English
o Strong technical skills in data analyzing,
o Strong organizational and communication skills
o Strong ability to analyze and summarize
o Self-sufficient and pro-active in sourcing information
o Usage of MS Office, MS Sharepoint, MS Project, MS Visio
o Understanding of UML
Interested candidates please share your CV with your current and expected salary details.
EA Reg No : R1114179
EA License No : 12C6296
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOBESOFT SERVICES PTE LTD
About GLOBESOFT SERVICES PTE LTD
Globesoft specializes in Executive Search in the IT, Telecom, Banking and Supply Chain and Logistics industries, with a strong focus in Executive and Specialist positions.
We at Globesoft pride ourselves on having a thorough understanding of our clients' human capital priorities and future recruitment plans. Founded on over 30 years of successful IT recruitment experience spanning the Asia Pacific region, with a team composed of experts across a broad spectrum of industries, including Banking, Finance, Technology, Telecommunications, Supply Chain, Retail and FMCG.
We further realize that client needs vary, hence offer a flexible bespoke service based on specific needs and budgets. And our dedicated candidate talent management team ensures our clients are kept informed of and have ready access to the most talented individuals in their space in the market. We provide the right people up-front, saving time, effort and cost. This is part of our commitment to delivering unparalleled value and helping clients achieve their strategic objectives.
We are the regional executive recruitment arm of the multi-award winning Emerio Group (an NTT Communications company). Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Singapore, the group offers highly competent IT services to clients of diverse industries. Currently, we have delivery centres in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Philippines and Thailand and over 2,000 employees in 11 countries.
Our team of specialised recruiters has the wealth of experience in the full-cycle search of executive/senior-level management, and complex sales and technical personnel in the telecommunications and banking industries. We offer retain contingency, headhunting, and executive search working methodologies which guarantee a convenient, tailored and seamless experience for our clients.