Our people matter…
As a leading insurer in Singapore recognized for our strength and dependability, Great Eastern is forging ahead to be the choice financial services provider in the region and beyond. We are seeking highly energized individuals to join our dynamic workforce. In Great Eastern, we believe that our people matter, and we take personal interest in the career development of our people. Exciting opportunities and excellent rewards await you at Great Eastern.
Business Analyst, Channel POS - Group IT
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032721
To implement GIX Web Services which will allow Business to expand its channels of sales through partners and increase sales volume. To support Regional POS system.
- Decompose a business process into a series of business functions and business data definition suitable for application development.
- Decompose business functions into system processes and business rules.
- Review application design to verify its ability to meet the business process requirements
- Leads and coordinates the collection and verification of stakeholders’ business, processes and system needs
- Responsible for defining the scope in the initial stages of the project
- Resolves design and business issues in relation to the requirements gathered with the relevant stakeholders
- Prepare and review high level and detailed tests plans/test cases for system integrated testing and user acceptance testing
- Lead, coordinate and oversee system integrated testing
- Conduct system integrated testing
- Specifies business rules (validations and calculations) and processes required
- Precisely captures business requirements in a form that can be used for system development
- Analyses and makes recommendations on associated business processes. Ensures that the business needs as specified by business users are met by the output of the design effort
- To establish and use common tools, template and approach towards data repository
- Automate the Testing process
- Standardize and compliance to use enterprise data dictionary and messaging
- Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in IT business analysis
- Experience in Point-of-sales IT applications and knowledge in insurance advantageous
- Confident, team player and able to work independently
- Committed to meet tight timelines