As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Business Analyst - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984815
EA License No. 01C4394
Salary Range: $10,000 to $14,000
Location: Changi Business Park (Shuttle Buses Islandwide)
The role will be responsible for analytically evaluating the business needs, system requirements, works with the project's business & technology stakeholders to identify and prioritize the business requirements. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low level information to a general understanding which can be documented in a requirements specification. Own the Business Requirement Document and facilitate in reviewing the FSD and providing Sign-Off. This role is also expected to address country queries and understand their regulatory / compliance requirements and address them as part of the Country requirements.
• Degree qualified with a preference in a Business / Finance
• Good experience in business analysis/project management in a business change role in a bank/financial services firm.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ownership of issues.
• Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Strong communication and validation skills. Able to iterate through the requirements in phases.
• Ability to make good/sound decisions and use independent judgment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint).
• Ability to ask pertinent questions in order to elicit information from stakeholders.
• Good working knowledge of international banking; experience in the Retail client on-boarding and/or due diligence (KYC) is essential.
• Able to develop, design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address the requirements.
• Development & validation of business case and process improvement measures.
• Ensure that the requirements are strategic & global and resolve country specifics with the Group & Process teams
• Able to conduct BRD walkthroughs with Group & Country teams and support the queries raised by the Countries.
• Gate-keep the requirements and mange Change requests and provide Business impact analysis.
• Able to review and support in Functional Specifications Signoff / Provide approvals for Functional Specifications from a business perspective.
• Able to multi-task across two or more of the work areas – Requirements / Testing / Training / Implementation / Process / Communication / etc.
Name: Ang Zhen Hui, Jasper (Hong Zhenhui)
Registration No: R1544116
EA License No.: 01C4394