jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033035
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 36002002
Job Category/Function: Testing / QA
Salary: SGD 3500 - 4500
Location: Central, Singapore
- Working with IT planning & design team technology to further translate the business requirements into technical requirements.
- Working with end-users to understand the from perspective of effective and efficient system development.
- Translating end-user requirements into proper Business Requirements Documents
- Collaborate with technical teams to resolve system issues, making sure all issues are addressed effectively and timely
- Participate throughout the system design, communication with users, user acceptance test, troubleshooting and ensuring that the system is built and implemented in accordance with the end user’s requirements.
- Work with other divisions to create a seamless end-to-end process covering all aspects of each banking process life cycle
- Regular communications with stakeholders
- Process documentation
- Very tight deadlines and schedules
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computational Finance or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Banking Industry with vast knowledge of banking processes, e.g., treasury, equity, etc.
- Vast understanding of Banking IT systems
- End-user focused and high responsibility
- Strong communication skills for presentation & reporting
- Able to translate end-user’s requirements to system requirements
- Able to build strong relationship with people
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project & time management skills
- Japanese language capability might be a bonus as you may need to liaise with Japanese head office
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly dinner
- Allowances (Where applicable)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Natsuko Kondo (Registration No.: R1659362 )
Communication Skill, Banking System, TRMG
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.