jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032002
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 2418124
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst / Business Analyst
This role is being offered as a 12 month renewal contract.
We are working on behalf of Microsoft to recruit an experienced Business Analyst (Finance Analyst, Data Analyst, Insights Analyst) to based on-site at their regional headquarters in Singapore, working with stakeholders across the APAC region.
Employed by Adecco, working onsite at Microsoft, this person will be expected to demonstrate strong business analysis and program management skills and provide industry best practices in business analysis and measurement of KPI to the Enterprise Services business across the APAC region. This position provides adds value by developing key insights to enable critical decision-making.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a strong passion for utilizing BI technologies in a business setting to deliver a comprehensive reporting experience. They will also have a solid understanding of the tenets of good report design and familiarity with the various financial and operational business processes.
- Work with business leads and Subsidiaries to define needs, set expectations for delivery, and execute on commitment.
- Support Sales Excellence Lead in operational execution of Pipeline Management and Forecast Management.
- Build and track analytics on Organization Performance.
- Define, implement, and maintain KPI reports.
- Prepare and produce Rhythm of Business data analysis (monthly and quarterly).
- Analyze and troubleshoot existing processes and workflows and make necessary changes to optimize performance, including automating the reporting process.
- 3+ years of work experience as Business Analyst, gained within a MNC or large enterprise environment.
- Has strong verbal and written communications skills, able to use logic and data to persuade in a convincing manner and analytical insight to diffuse uncertainty or conflict and win people over.
- Have great planning and organization skills with the ability to prioritize well and deliver reliably on time to tight deadlines.
- Strong excel/business analysis skills
- Business Intelligence experience in research, analysis and reporting
- Developed problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements.
- Degree in Finance/Business IT or related discipline preferred
This role is being offered as a 12-month renewable contract.
If you are interested in this role, please apply using the link below to forward your CV and cover letter containing your current notice period and salary.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Glenn Paul Murphy
Registration Number: R1656322
EA License Number: 07C3924