Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, which creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Manpower has provided organizations in Singapore with a continuum of staffing solutions from the incidental to the strategic since 1996, working with businesses to help them win. In the Human Age, where talent has replaced access to capital as the key competitive differentiator, Manpower Singapore leverages its trusted brand to develop a deep talent pool, providing clients with access to the people they need, fast. Manpower Singapore creates powerful connections between organizations and the talent they need to enhance their competitiveness and unleash their workforce potential. By creating these powerful connections, we help everybody achieve more than they imagined, and power the world of work.
See what is humanly possible at manpower.com.sg
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Business Analyst x 2 ( West / 5 days / $3000 )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989451
EA License No 02C3423
- Maintain and report overall Inspection expenditures and efficiencies
- Sample verification of field resource allocation and utilization to ensure accuracy of data.
- Prepare, manage, steward and report overall Inspection KPIs and scorecards
- Analyze KPIs and identify improvement opportunities to improve inspection efficiency.
- Liaise with Inspection Planners / Business Unit Craft personnel to ensure inspection data are accurate and up to date.
- Tracking of Inspection / Business Controls KPIs and provide recommendations for improvement in the areas of Controls
- Support PO/PR administration and act as Inspection SAP ‘expert’ and set up norm rates for efficient P&B cost estimation
- Provide training to Planners and FLS on their roles and responsibilities as well as the usage of SAP
- Support UIA assessment and follow-ups
- Submission of Inspection-related survey data for Solomon to Maintenance Analyst
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to perform analysis on Inspection key performance indicators and propose improvement opportunities
- Ability to crunch numbers and identify optimization / efficiency improvement opportunities
- Working location: Pioneer / Jurong Island
- Transport provided at Jurong East MRT
- 5 days work week
- 12 months renewable contract
- Salary up to $3000
Interested and qualified candidate may apply by sending a detailed Resume/CV in Word document format to freda.phang @ manpower.com.sg
Personal Reg No. R1113588
EA License Number: 02C3423
EA License Number: 02C3423