BUSINESS ANALYST (SUPPLY CHAIN PROCESS) - (3PL MNC/ 5 DAYS/ WEST / S$5.2K + GD BONUS!)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988730
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP / 17052014 / 2
S$4,600 - S$5,200 + GD BONUS
GLOBAL LOGISTICS MNC/ WEST/ (TRANSPORT PROVIDED FROM MRT)/ 5 DAYS
- BUSINESS PROCESS/ SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAM/ COMPILE DATA/ ANALYST
Our client, a well-known Logistics MNC is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Business Analyst.
- Compile data and perform analysis to support the development of business cases.
- Evaluate requirements for supply chain programs and projects; includes warehousing and transportation business process re-engineering, cost-benefit analysis and recommended solutions.
- Manage the delivery of some components of large programs or all components end-to-end for medium/small initiatives.
- Map business processes, support training delivery and help business users get ready for the implementation of IT solutions.
- Prepare test strategies, plans and test scripts for User Acceptance Testing.
- Minimum Degree Holders in relevant studies
- Minimum 2-3 Years experience in Supply Chain processes.
- Good experience in systems environment and development paths
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 project management is advantageous.
- Able to travel regionally for work if required.
Location: Clementi/ Jurong (Transport provided from MRT)
Working days: Monday - Friday
Salary: S$4,600 - S$5,200 or Higher Negotiable (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Sheryl Lim (Reg. No.: R1330004)
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Employer Ref.SLXP / 17052014 / 2
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !