Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy with over 50 offices in more than 20 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, compliance, front office, human resources, information technology, internal audit, legal, marketing, operations, risk & treasury, sales, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988021
Employer Ref. 1002210/001
An exciting Credit risk/Market risk Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading fund management company. This is a role for an experience techno-functional Risk Business Analyst with good domain knowledge and stakeholder management skills.
About the Business Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for performing business analysis activities such as supporting requirements gathering, process mapping and re-engineering, preparing traceability matrix, BRD, and managing other change tools.
- Analyse existing and potential operational impacts from the change implemented, ensure risks and issues are well captured and managed
- Work with members of the team globally to define change requirements, identify the benefits, risks and impacts from change programs and develop steps to manage and mitigate them
- Support global regulatory interaction, particularly in relation to requests for information from regulators when required
- Participate in assessing the effectiveness of the firm's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Adhere to the structure to the project and enforce rigorous project governance
To succeed in the Business Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business stakeholders across the Risk and Technology Department.
- Experience/understanding of business modelling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Strong understanding in credit risk or market risk domain
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with the ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Must have excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- High energy level and take accountability of your tasks
- Experience in all phases of systems development/project life cycle, experience with developing Test Plans, Project Plans and other SDLC/PLC deliverables
- Advantageous to have certificates in FRM, MFE or CFA
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as an established financial services. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo