CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Business Analyst (Application Support)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961363
EA License No 08C2893
Work together with the Regional Data Centre operation team to support applications deployed in the organization.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the day to day tier 2 operations support on applications such as ERP & BI to regional users.
- Partner with the business to develop a detailed understanding of the existing process and recommend technology solutions and services to further improve efficiency and productiveness.
- Improve the success of the business by working with stakeholders to leverage technologies within the various business processes.
- Engage and partner the business in exploring and evaluating solution options to satisfy the business requirements identified; think independently and creatively in examining existing solutions or exploring alternatives.
- proactively lead and own the analysis effort on challenges / opportunities of varying size and complexity.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years in Business IT
- Core Functional Knowledge
- Knowledge of MSSQL, Java Programming
- Experience with ERP, BI systems
- Knowledge on JDE and Microstrategy has added advantage
- Important Skills & Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office Applications
- Independent and result orientated with high personal drive to succeed.
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.