Business Analyst (SQL,SSRS)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958582
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3637760/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst (SQL,SSRS) to join their team
My client is a leading education institution looking for a Business Analyst (SQL,SSRS) to join their team
Your role involve:
- Gathering business requirements and prepare functional specifications
- Performing user requirement for report transformation, which includes creating stored procedure to generate reports, test and validate data, enhance existing reports and maintain reference tables at data warehouse
- Performing mass data imports, including creating scripts / troubleshooting issues, generate new import templates
- Assisting on daily and monthly data refresh for staging and data warehouse database, including ad-hoc data refresh if required.
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis and function requirements gathering
- At least 5 years of experience in developing reports and dashboards using BI Tools like Microsoft Reporting Services platform (SSRS), MS Excel Macros, Crystal Reports, Tableau, or other graphical add-ons
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL and related script programming
- Knowledge of writing complex and efficient SQL stored procedures for relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server
Be part of a highly established education brand regionally. This role offers potential candidate the opportunity to gain in depth knowledge of latest technologies.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg