Maritec Pte Ltd is in the business of analysing marine fuels/lubricants and providing expert technical and operational advice for ship board use. Maritec is ISO-accredited and has been in operation since 1999.
Maritec clients include many international shipping companies, oil majors, fuel suppliers and power plants. As an extension to the Fuel/Lubricants Testing business, many of these clients require that our surveyors attend onboard their vessels to ascertain the quantities of fuels/lubricants transacted. The bunker surveyor’s position requires a high degree of trust and integrity as hundreds of thousands of dollars are involved in each transaction.
BUNKER QUANTITY SURVEYORS
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989029
- Maritec seeks bunker surveyors who already possess a valid MPA bunker surveyor license for direct employment with full company benefits.
- Service oriented person with strong customer focus
- Maritec bunker surveys in Singapore are carried out under the Statutory Act 2000.
- Maritec seeks applicants looking for a long term career working in a reputable company where Maritec surveyors are well respected for integrity and professionalism.
- Maritec uses the polygraph for integrity monitoring and acceptance of this is condition of employment.
- Carry out Bunker Quantity Survey onboard vessels.
- Attending onboard to do Quality Check and training on sampling procedures.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Shipping Agents, Suppliers and Clients in order to be on time for surveys.
- Prepare Bunker Quantity Survey reports
Attractive basic salary and survey performance incentive scheme ensures an attractive take home package. Company medical and hospitalization benefits apply also to immediate families..
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.